She's lost in coma where it's beautiful- Intoxicated form the deep sleep
Do you wonder what it's like living in a permanent imagination
Sleeping to escape reality, but you like it like that
Guilty by design she's nothing more than FICTION- she dreams in digital
'Cause it's better than nothing- Now that control is gone
It seems unreal- she's dreaming in digital- she dreams in digital
And your pixel army can't save you now- My finger's on the kill switch
I remember I used to compose your dreams- control your dreams
and don't be afraid to expose yourself- before I shut you down
You've made some changes since the virus caught you sleeping
Guilty by design she's nothing more than FICTION- and she dreams in digital
'Cause it's better than nothing- Now that control is gone
It seems unreal- she's dreaming in digital- dreams in digital
She's nothing more than FICTION
::::::::::::::::::::f.i.c.t.i.o.n.:::::::::::::::::::::orgy
No comments:
Post a Comment